Saturday, March 21, 2009

Men And Their Need To Be Validated

The male machismo is always at work..one way or another. I wouldn't be surprised if their mind is at work even when they are asleep! Men! They just have to think of ways and means to make them seem interesting...even though we know they are just as shallow as the waters in a riverbank in a hot and humid summer day!

Men are born polygamous..that's what most of us hear about men. Its as if they need to be validated that they are attractive...that they still have the "chutzpah" to get to the ladies...who's narcissistic now? Well, my friend's boyfriend always seem to take pride if some woman will pay him extra attention. He revels in it. He's got this smug look on this face that says he could still get the ladies to notice him...Whereas I on the other hand would roll my eyes and mutter "as if!!". Of course I pretend not to notice his blatant display of arrogance everytime he sports this look. Its as if he feels he's a bit better than the rest of his minions who gather around him every weekend when they have a boys' night out. Pathetic. I know.

What really irks me is he has the tendency to be so callous..he would go out of his way to fetch an officemate (as if knowing where the party was will take a world map to figure it out when even a gradeschooler can go figure it out) and being the ever gentleman that he is (NOT!!!!) would even offer to bring her home. Surrreeee! By all means spread the red carpet!! She might get her dainty shoes dirty or soiled!! That is...if he doesn't have a girlfriend! I mean no matter which way I look at it that is an outright disrespect!!! Helloooo!!! He did not even bother to ask his girlfriend if it was ok...It was a party..the girlfriend was there and his officemate was the ONLY guest that he PERSONALLY had to fetch from a nearby place..as in so near you could cross the street and under a clear moonlit sky you could walk to the house...hey..exercise is good for the heart! Not only that after the party he just had to bring her home....C'mon its pretty obvious that there is something going on....somewhere..somehow...first this officemate hints..I'm dizzy..to which this bf of my friend even offered to bring her home....Next thing you know this girl is saying my son has a party and I still need to bring party favors....Clue to the guy pretending to be clueless she is hinting if you would like to accompany her!! Another crack at this... she goes oh I'm not sleepy yet...I want to go to the mall...Of course, of course...clearly she wants you to accompany her but she's being coy about it!!! And this guy....was just so darn nonchalant about the whole thing! Hah!! Fat chance! My friend on the other hand could see right where this is going...so she texted her boyfriend with this message: I HOPE HER HUSBAND FINDS OUT!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

I don't have a beef with the officemate but I just happen to observe that a) if your husband is abroad and he knows what you're doing and yet you say there is nothing to be jealous about well...isn't she providing him with the info b) with a face and a body like hers..she should be jealous coz Italian women are tall and yes they have legs that extend to eternity and not to mention they are beautiful!!! So it could be that the boyfriend is like a pawn that she is using to tell her husband..hello I'm alive and me got a man to prove it!!!!

Well ladies, don't be deceived by those girls who are frumpy and wearing eyeglasses...you'll never know what's lurking behind those thick lenses. Behind the sweet unassuming smile lies a calculating vixen...to bad the vixen can't come out coz the cholesterol is as stubborn as hell!!! HHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh well, such is life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment