Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mr. Talking Paunchy Pig

That's how my former boss looked like as he hollered at me from his pool asking for his phone. As I was trying to put some files together this guy has the temerity to call me out as if I am his chamber maid. So off to the pool I go and as I was about to hand him his mobile phone...could this be how cartoonists get their inspirations from daily life? Look at this man..floating around in his pool...high waisted swimming trunks and an ass that totally defies gravity and a stomach that is like a huge mailbag waiting to explode...plus...the toe...oh get a load of this he's got a wart to boot!!! Eeeeewwwww!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, ladies this one has a plantar wart for all the world to see. Imagine if you were thrown into that pool!! Ick!

This guy can talk for HOURS!! He could very well be a replacement for any talk show host..One problem though..he wouldn't be an interesting media fodder..All he talks about is himself..Even in decision making..he is known to say I had a meeting with me, myself and I. Duuhhhh...Where has world gone to?

I for one thing find it distracting that everytime we would have meetings he would pull up his pants...Very much like humpy dumpty! Oh and at one point he even wore pants that matched his sofa's red upholstery..At least now we know how a joker would have looked like if he gained weight!! And of course let's not forget the bow tie. Please..that one is the ultimate accessory for him. Seeing him as an eyesore is a pain already...Hearing him blabber endlessly is pure torture!! Try listening to him when you're eating..now THAT is a sure appetite pooper...Yup! The guy is capable of showering your food with his saliva...as he speaks animatedly! So what's our solution..Nothing much except we race to the farthest chair as much as possible and wolf down our meal before he could even begin talking!!

But what I truly find amusing is that this guy...in his fat ass splendor believes he could take a woman's heart by storm! Oh yes! He thinks he is an incredibly good looking man...Truly this guy needs to see a mirror pronto!!! He feels that just because he's got fair skin it won't be obvious that he hasnt bathed in DAYS or his breath can kill mosquitoes in a flash! Come to think of it..so that's probably what happened to the mosquito flying around in his room!! HAHAHAHAHA!! And if we see him looking as if he took a bath when he has only been in the bathroom for a few minutes...then he used this sticky, smelly, pomade...Reminds us of those men who love to wear pomade back in the old days! I'm sure if a lizard dropped on his head it would look as if it was skiing in the swiss alps!!! HAHAAAHAHA!! Will tell you more about him in my next blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment