Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My First Blog!

So what made me get started on this blog? People...yup! I finally decided to make a live journal out of my daily ramblings. After working for many years I have decided to ditch the corporate wear and be my own boss and at the same time get started on what I have always wanted to do..and that is to blog!

I wanted to keep a journal that will document my thoughts for whatever reason. I would like to be able to read it whenever I feel like it and remember the emotions I had at the time that I was writing my blog. I also want to be able to share with others..that is should my ramblings be of any interest to them the many thoughts I had running in my mind as I compose my first blog.

Of course I won't just write about the usual grind..I will also write about the many humorous and insane antics of my former "bosses". It may be funny but believe me it ranges from the mundane to the trivial to the horrifying...talk about running mascaras and kabuki faces! But then again that's another story! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment